Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Analog

I have just become part of the Analog team but it seems more like a little family if I'm honest. I when up to London with Andrew Cotton and tested out some of there board short range at the flow rider. When we first arrived me and Cotty saw two of the instructors riding on it and thought it looked so easy and we where going to take to it strait away. Anyway the next day when we arrived and saw everyone trying to stand up and then we new that it was going to be harder than the instructors made it look. I sat around for a bit watching everyone fall off while i was eating doughnuts then had a go, starting of on the body board and then trying to stand. I really couldn't get to grips with it and i don't think that i stood up for more than 4 secs witch was so frustrating. By the end I just admitted defeat and just messed around on a body board trying to jump in off the side and do tandem runs with the other guys. The flow rider was one of the most frustrating things i have ever done but i would recommend it to anyone who is determined enough to stick with it like Cotty as by the end he was ripping and doing lay backs and shit. As i was so bad on the flow rider i didn't get any shot but here is a few from the weekend at Croyde.

No comments:

Post a Comment